The Seattle Seahawks are Russell Carrington Wilson’s team. The ‘National Football League’ (NFL) was his place of employment for many years. Russell began his football career in college, playing at ‘North Carolina State University and then at ‘Wisconsin University,’ and has become one of the nation’s most famous athletes. Despite this, he initially faced rejections as a quarterback, especially since he wasn’t considered fit for the sport. His skills eventually proved his critics wrong, and he became one of the Seattle Seahawks’ top players. It’s all about Russell Wilson net worth, family, wife, career and personal life.
He also played baseball in college and was still deciding which sport to play. As a result, he chose football because it appeared more ‘challenging.’ When drafted into the NFL in 2012, he displayed his speed and strength and continued to play well through the tournament, ultimately winning the NFL Rookie of the Year award in his first season. Afterwards, he led his team to a championship in NFL in 2013.
Russell Wilson Bio Data:
|Name||Russell Carrington Wilson|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1988|
|Birthplace||Ohio, United States|
|Hometown||Ohio, United States|
Russell Wilson Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||July 6, 2016(Ciara), January 14, 2012(Ashton Meem)|
|Ex-Wife||Ciara, Ashton Meem|
|Mother||Tammy T. Wilson|
|Brothers||Harrison Wilson, IV|
|Daughter||Sienna Princess Wilson|
|Son||Win Harrison Wilson|
|Ex-Girlfriend||Ciara, Ashton Meem|
His older brother Harrison IV and younger sister Anna are devoted to him. His father and brother play football and baseball, while his sister plays basketball. Sports have always been a part of Russell’s family. The father played football and baseball for Dartmouth, while his grandfather played basketball and football at Kentucky State University. His father became a lawyer, and his mother a nurse. A couple of times, Russell Wilson has been married. After high school, he met Ashton Meem, and they married in 2012, but two years later, they separated. Read More
He then started dating American R&B singer Ciara in 2015, and they married in 2016. It was in April 2017 that the couple welcomed their first child, a girl. Prince, Naomi, and Hero, the family’s three dogs, are also part of the family. The social worker helps collect funds for diabetes patients as part of his work as a social worker. In addition, he works to raise awareness about the disease. The hospital is one of his favourite places to visit, and he supports it.
Russell Wilson Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Athlete, American football player|
|Sport Debut||2007 (NC State Wolfpack Football)|
|Net Worth||$165 million|
Russell Wilson, an American professional football player, has a net worth of $165 million.
Russell Wilson received a scholarship to Duke University before enrolling at NC State in 2006, where he was named to the ACC’s first team as a freshman quarterback. However, the desire to play baseball alongside football enraged Coach Tom O’Brien. During the summer of 2010, Russell was drafted into Major League Baseball by the Colorado Rockies. He played 32 games for the ‘Tri-City Dust Devils,’ an affiliate Rockies team. In 2011, he transferred to ‘The University of Wisconsin’ to play college football. During Russell’s senior year, his team won the Big Ten title.
When Russell signed with the Seattle Seahawks in May 2012, he played his first pre-season match against the Kansas City Chiefs. Russell made his regular season debut against the Arizona Cardinals in September of that year. Russell earned the Pepsi Rookie of the Week award in the tenth week for gradually improving his game. The regular season has ended with Russell. He was ranked fourth among NFL passers. In his first season, he earned USD 222,000 through the NFL’s performance-based pay program.
Also, Russell Wilson is the face of many well-known brands, including ‘Microsoft,’ ‘Alaska Airlines,’ ‘Duracell,’ ‘Bose,’ ‘Pepsi,’ and ‘Nike’. In 2014, he became the co-owner of a European bread company called ‘Eat the Ball.’ He launched his clothing line in February 2016. His appearances on talk shows include “Late Show with David Letterman,” “Charlie Rose,” “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” and “Late Night With Seth Meyers.”.
Russell Wilson Physical Statistics & More:
|Weight (in Pound)||204 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||93 kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.80 m|
|Height (in Feet)||5 feet 11 inches|
|Chest Size||48 inches|
|Waist Size||37 inches|
Russell Wilson Education:
|Qualification||BA in communication|
|School||Collegiate School in Richmond|
|University||NC State University, The University of Wisconsin–Madison|
Russell Wilson Social Media:
Russell Wilson Favourite Things:
|Favourite Role Model||Drew Brees|
|Favourite Foods||Pepperoni (Pizza) with extra cheese, Pasta, Salad, and Chicken|
|Favourite Team||San Francisco 49ers|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Russell Wilson
- In addition to his brother, Harrison Benjamin Wilson III is also a lawyer, and his mother is a nurse consultant. Wilson is the second of three children.
- His brothers and father of Wilson taught him football when he was four or five years old.
- The great-great-grandfather of Wilson was an enslaved person who was emancipated after the American Civil War by a Confederate colonel.
- Among Wilson’s maternal grandparents is A. A former president of Norfolk State University and a football and basketball player at Kentucky State University, Jackson’s paternal grandfather, Harrison B. Wilson Jr., was a painter.
- In 2010, Wilson’s father passed away after battling diabetes for many years.
- Before each football practice, Wilson has three messages taped to his wrist. We will share a piece of news on football for the day, a scripture passage, and remember the person who helped put it all together.
- In addition to football, Wilson played basketball and baseball at his collegiate school.
- A signing bonus of $350,000 was offered to Wilson by the “Baltimore Orioles” after he graduated high school.
- Having failed to receive an NFL invitation, Wilson joined the Colorado Rockies for their spring training program in January 2011.
- In 2014, Wilson invested in ‘Eat the Ball,’ a European bread company.
- Several endorsement deals have been signed with Wilson, including Levi’s, American Family Insurance, Nike, Pepsi, Alaska Airlines, Microsoft, Duracell, Bose, Braun, United Way, and Larson Automotive Group.
- Eminem references Wilson in ‘The Monster,’ a song from 2013. Wilson has also appeared in magazines covering sports, fitness, and health.
- Ashton Meem, Wilson’s first wife, was divorced in April 2014.
- Ciara’s previous relationship with Wilson resulted in a son, Zahir Wilburn, in May 2014.