Randy Orton, whose real name is Randy Keith Orton, is a well-known professional wrestler and actor in the United States. As of May 2017, he holds the WWE Championship for the ninth time. In addition to winning notable matches, he has also won sixteen titles in the WWE Royal Rumble Match. Here we are talking about Randy Orton net worth, wife, career, personal life, family, and bio.
Randy Orton Bio Data:
|Name||Randal Keith Orton|
|Nickname||The Viper, Legend Killer|
|Date of Birth||1 April 1980|
|Birth Place||Knoxville, Tennessee, United States|
Randy Orton Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||1st: 21 September 2007-2013, 2nd: 14 November 2015|
|Wife||Samantha Speno, Kimberly Kessler|
|Father||Bob Orton Jr|
|Sisters||Rebecca Orton ( Younger)|
|Daughter||Alanna Marie Orton, Brooklyn Rose Orton|
His parents are Elaine and Bob Orton Jr., who are professional wrestlers. One of his siblings is a standup comedian, Nate, who grew up as a standup comedian. Despite this, he was discharged after disobeying a commanding officer’s orders in 1999. Samantha Speno was Randy Orton’s first wife, whom he married in 2007. In 2008, Alanna Marie Orton was born to the couple.2013 was the year of their divorce. Kimberley Kessley and Orton were married in 2015.
They had a daughter named Brooklyn Rose Orton in November 2016. A list of athletes accused of using anastrozole, clomiphene, citrate, nandrolone, oxandrolone, stanozolol, and testosterone was published by ‘Sports Illustrated’ in 2007. Orton’s name was also on the list and received some negative publicity.
Randy Orton Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Professional Wrestler and Actor|
|WWE Debut||25 April 2002 (WWE Smackdown)|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
Randy Orton, an American professional wrestler and actor signed to WWE, has a net worth of $15 million. Pro wrestlers consider him to be one of the best.
In 2000, Randy Orton made his wrestling debut. Among his opponents were Rico Constantino and the Prototype. During this period, Orton won the OVW Hardcore Championship twice in tag team matches. His first televised match came in 2002, after his official WWF debut. His shoulder was injured around this time, which kept him out for a few months. Once he healed fully, he fought many legendary wrestlers, including Shawn Michaels. The World Heavyweight Championship was his second title after he defeated Christian in 2011.
He has also appeared as an actor in films and TV shows. ’12 Rounds 2: Reloaded’, an American action film in which he played the lead role, was released in 2013. It was directed by Roel Reiné and starred Tom Stevens, Brian Markinson, Venus Terzo, and Cindy Busby. It received mostly positive reviews. Among Orton’s 2015 films was ‘The Condemned 2,’ in which he played the lead role. Former bounty hunter Roel Reiné directs this film about a bounty hunter involved in a death tournament after he is on the run. In addition to Eric Roberts and Wes Studi, Bill Stinchcomb starred in the film. It premiered in July 2016. In the first season’s fifth episode, Orton played a militia leader and ex-navy seal in a guest role.
Randy Orton Physical Statistics & More:
|Weight (in Pound)||243 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||110 kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.90 m|
|Height (in Feet)||6 feet 3 inches|
|Chest Size||46 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Randy Orton Education:
|School||Hazel-wood Central High School, Missouri, USA|
Randy Orton Social Media:
Randy Orton Favorite Things:
|Favourite Food||Home-made Dishes|
Randy Orton Awards & Achievements
As of May 2017, Randy Orton held the WWE title for the eighth time in his career. Additionally, he has won the World Heavyweight Championship four times, the Royal Rumble twice, the Seventeenth Triple Crown Championship once, and the OVW Hardcore Championship twice. As a singles wrestler, he ranked No. 1 on the PWI: 500 lists of the PWI Magazine in 2008.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Randy Orton?
- Randy Orton smokes: Yes
- Randy Orton drinks alcohol: Yes
- Wrestling runs in Orton’s blood. Both his uncle Barry Orton and ‘Cowboy’ Bob Orton wrestled professionally. Read More
- Orton served in the US Marine Corps before joining the WWE developmental program. Having regular disciplinary issues and a poor code of conduct, Orton was coat martial and imprisoned for 38 days. Because of this, the Miz replaced him as the lead actor in Marine 3.
- The first time Orton entered the ring in WWE was as a ref, not a wrestler.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI), a respected wrestling magazine, awarded Randy Orton the Rookie of the Year in 2001.
- The name of his finishing move, The RKO, does not come from long meetings between coaches or story writers but rather from the initials of his birth name ‘Randy Keith Orton.’
- Her daughter’s name is tattooed on Orton’s left forearm as a tribute.
- In one night, Randy Orton won the WWE title twice. Orton was given the championship spot when John Cena had to vacate the title in 2007 due to a pectoral muscle tear. The same night, Orton was challenged for a match by Triple H, which he ultimately lost. The cards had something else in store for Orton as he would regain the title at the night’s end by defeating Triple H in a Last Man Standing match.
- WWE once made Orton attend anger management classes as a punishment for his bad temper.